Medicare Learning Network: Countdown to ICD-10, 97 Days to Go
The October 1, 2015, compliance date for ICD-10 will be here in less than 100 days. Starting this week, your eNews has a new “Countdown to ICD-10” section, which groups all related information in one place to help you prepare.
Can't view the image? Read the eNews!
View this edition as a PDF
In This Edition:
Countdown to ICD-10
- ICD-10 Deadline: October 1, 2015
- ICD-10 Training Series for Small and Rural Practices
- Claims that Span the ICD-10 Implementation Date
- ICD-10 FAQs: CMNs, Prescriptions, and Orders
- Coding for ICD-10-CM: Continue to Report CPT/HCPCS Modifiers for Laterality
- Transition to ICD-10 for Home Health
MLN Connects® National Provider Calls
- ESRD QIP System Training — Registration Now Open
- ESRD QIP: Reviewing Your Facility's PY 2016 Performance Data — Register Now
- 2016 PFS Proposed Rule: Medicare Quality Reporting Programs — Register Now
- ESRD QIP: Proposed Rule for Payment Year 2019 — Register Now
MLN Connects® Events
- IQCP for CLIA Laboratory Nonwaived Testing: Workbook Tool — Webcast
- Are You Providing an Annual Wellness Visit to Your Medicare Patients?
- Affordable Care Act Payment Model Saves More than $25 Million in First Performance Year
- National Medicare Fraud Takedown Results in Charges against 243 Individuals for Approximately $712 Million in False Billing
- Changes to the Medicare Opt-Out Law for Physicians and Practitioners
- Corrections to eCQM Measures for 2016 Reporting
Claims, Pricers, and Codes
- July 2015 Outpatient Prospective Payment System Pricer File Update
- CY 2015 Home Health PPS Mainframe Pricer Software Available
Medicare Learning Network® Educational Products
- Medicare Learning Network® Products Available In Electronic Publication Format
- New Medicare Learning Network® Educational Web Guides Fast Fact
Like the eNews? Have suggestions? Please let us know!