Last Chance for Discounted Registration Rates to OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Early-Bird Registration Fees Expire Tomorrow!
OAMES 2022 Annual Meeting & Exhibition, “Don’t Call it a Comeback: Great Service Never Stopped”, is one week away on Nov. 1-2 and we couldn’t be more pleased with this year's outstanding support! Join us in Columbus next week for an enjoyable and enlightening two days of learning and networking!
Last week’s OAMES ebulletin featured our incredible 2022 sponsors and exhibitors! Today’s edition showcases OAMES’ exceptional line-up of presenters covering the hottest state and federal industry issues as well as business opportunities and news for Ohio’s HME providers.
HME industry speakers:
- Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., Head of Government Affairs – Brown & Fortunato, PC
- Craig Douglas, Vice President of Payer and Member Relations – The VGM Group
- Maura Flanary, Director Northern Region – Shield HealthCare/Lorraine Surgical Supply
- Anthony LaCute, Esq. Vice President of Operations – Seeley Medical
- Miriam Lieber, President – Lieber Consulting
- Wayne van Halem, General Manager - The van Halem Group
- Laura Williard, Vice President of Payer Relations - American Association for Homecare
- Jay Witter, Senior Vice President of Public Policy – American Association for Homecare
- Chrissy Burns, Manager Provider Experience Medicaid – Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Amy Conn, Vice President Network Management – Molina Healthcare of Ohio
- Angela Fielding, Director, Network Operations & Provider Engagement – Humana
- Michelle Fitzgibbon, President – The Fitzgibbon Group
- Tye Hill, AVP Health Partner Engagement – CareSource
- Stacey Kyser; Director of Development – Flying Horse Farms
- Dale Lehmann, Chief Operating Officer – United Healthcare Community Plan
- Dr. Brad Lucas MD, Chief Medical Officer – Buckeye Health Plan
- Dan Paoletti, Chief Executive Officer – CliniSync, Ohio Health Information Partnership
- Mark Rogers, Administrator – Ohio Department of Medicaid, Non-Institutional Policy
- Jim Tassie, Esq. Deputy Director – Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Bill Walters, Director, Provider Services – AmeriHealth Caritas Ohio
- Angela Weaver, Director of Regulatory Services, Ohio Association of Health Plans
Support OAMES’ give-back recipient!
- OAMES is continuing its proud tradition of giving back by supporting an Ohio-based organization at our Annual Meeting & Exhibition. Past recipients include the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and 4 Paws for Ability. This year, we’ve selected Flying Horse Farms based in Mt. Gilead, Ohio. Stacey Kyser from the organization will be in attendance to share their incredible mission. Please consider supporting this remarkable group by bringing items from their wish list to donate at the conference. Let’s send Stacey home with a full car load! Please also consider making an online donation!
What you need to know!
- Registration – Sign up today using our secure online system or download the hard copy registration form to fax or email your registration to the OAMES office. Early-bird discount rates expire on Wednesday!
- Hotel information – Need overnight accommodations? Check on availability at the conference venue, the Renaissance-Polaris-Columbus hotel. There are also many hotel options nearby in the Polaris area.
- Exhibitors and sponsors – The 2022 exhibitors and sponsors represent a wide range of products and services for HME providers, from manufacturers and distributors to service organizations and managed care plans. Click here for the 2022 list of exhibitors and exhibit hall floor plan
- Questions? Need assistance? Contact OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich at firstname.lastname@example.org.