Your chance to engage bidding experts just three weeks before the bid window closes for Round 2021.
Following on the high marks participants had for the June competitive bidding educational event in Nashville, a second full-day Bid Smart Summit has been announced for August 27, 2019 in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metropolitan area.
The Summit will give the HME community one more chance to get up to speed on new aspects of the bidding program for Round 2021, including lead item pricing, bid bonds requirements, and how the bid rates will establish rates in non-competitive bidding areas.
- Cara Bachenheimer, Government Affairs Practice, Brown & Fortunato
- Kim Brummett, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, American Association for Homecare
- Mark J. Higley, Vice President Regulatory Affairs, VGM Group, Inc.
Our industry experts will also show how to use specially developed calculator tools and share other insights, tips, and strategies to help you #BidSmart in Round 2021. This is also an opportunity to ask – and get answers to – your specific questions about the program.
Cost: $99.00 – Register Here. Space is LIMITED; register today! Find hotel info here.
Visit DMECBPEducation.com for more resources to help you #BidSmart in Round 2019!
Round 2021 – Key Dates
- 6/10/2019 – Registration window opens for the DMEPOS Bidding System, DBidS, and Connexion, the program’s secure portal
- 7/16/2019 – Bid window opens
- 8/16/2019 – DBidS registration closes (Connexion registration always remains open)
- 8/19/2019 – Covered document review date for bidders to upload financial documents in Connexion
- 9/18/2019 – Bid window closes
See timeline details here.