Cara C. Bachenheimer, Brown & Fortunato, P.C.
Kim Brummett, American Association for Homecare
Miriam Lieber, Lieber Consulting
Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group, a Division of VGM
Liz Beaulieu, HME News
As everyone knows, in today’s COVID-19 emergency, things are changing by the minute. HME providers are on the front line of patient care and are serving an invaluable role in keeping patients out of hospitals. Join industry leaders to get the latest information at the federal level, as well as the state and local levels. In this webinar, you will get the latest facts to help you and your employees effectively manage through this COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll also learn what changes will be coming soon. Join us for a lively discussion!
Discussion topics will include:
- What changes can CMS make?
- What changes has the industry asked for?
- What changes can CMS not make?
- What changes has CMS made? (e.g. telehealth)
- What role do the states play?
- What are state Medicaid programs doing?
- What about commercial payors?
- The importance of keeping patients at home to avoid overloading hospitals
- Operational considerations for the HME community
- Protecting your patients and employees
- Preparing for rapid and emergent growth
Register for COVID-19 & HME: A Dialogue – What We Know and What We Don’t Know
This webinar is free for attendees.