March 9, 2017
OAMES Spring Medicaid Training Seminar
Quest Business Center - Columbus, Ohio
OAMES is proud to continue this exceptional forum for learning and networking focused exclusively on HME policy and billing issues affecting the Medicaid fee-for-service (FFS) and managed care programs. The OAMES Medicaid Training Seminar is held in collaboration with the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) and the Ohio Association of Health Plans and provides the only source for HME-specific training by Ohio Medicaid staff and plan representatives.
The Spring Seminar agenda features the following:
- Industry update by OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich on the association’s primary work today including the proposed State budget, Medicaid projects and this year’s association programs,
- NEW! AAHomecare Regulatory Council Chair Judy Bunn will join us to share the latest on the focus of this group’s vital work on Medicare issues including audits, Cures Act rate adjustments for July-Dec 2016 and more;
- Medicaid fee-for-service (FFS) sessions on policy and prior authorization issues including the recently implemented wheelchair rule and the latest on the five-year rule filing process for over two dozen DME policies;
- Representatives from the External Business Relations section will be on hand to present an update on various program initiatives;
- Managed care presentations with both traditional and MyCare Ohio plans including a panel discussion and breakout sessions. ** Private appointments are not being scheduled in advance but meeting space is available on-site for anyone wishing to meet with plan representatives throughout the afternoon;
- Training session by Kit Shellhouse, VP of Operations, ECS Billing & Consulting North, to help you manage issues in billing, medical documentation, claims and other processing challenges.
Register now! CLICK HERE! to register using our secure online system, or download our flyer and fax in your form. The early-bird registration fees for members are $149 first registrant, $129 second registrant and $89 for the third registrant. Non-members may attend at $199/person. After March 6, registration rates increase by $20 per person.
Questions, contact Heidi Moss at email@example.com or 614-876-2424.