OAMES Summer Camp Coming Up June 24
Early Bird Rates Expire June 19
OAMES is pleased to offer a mid-year training opportunity for our members’ HME billing professionals focused exclusively on claims processing, medical policy and administrative issues. The OAMES 2015 Summer Camp will be held on June 24 in Columbus at the Quest Business Center.
The following sessions will be offered at the all-day seminar:
- A “Deep Dive” Session on Medicare Regulations and Policies – Kim Brummett of AAHomecare will share the latest on audits, face-to-face, prior authorization, competitive bidding, bid rate expansion and more. As a former provider, she knows the challenges and will break down the latest on current and upcoming regulatory issues and provide insight on continued meetings with CMS.
- It’s “Go” Time for the ICD-10 Transition – Are You Ready? - October 1 is a “go” for the transition. This session will help make sure that your organization is on track and provide tips to begin the assessment of referral source readiness so that you’re ready when the switch flips in five months!
- ICD-10 Update by Ohio Medicaid - This change involves all of your payment sources and the Ohio Department of Medicaid has been preparing for the changeover as well. This session will review the State’s readiness and provide resources for important transition information.
- Jurisdiction B DME MAC Update - Nina Gregory and Stacie McMichel from National Government Services will update us on the latest news from the Medicare contractor. We’ll cover a full agenda on rules, LCD updates, face-to-face, WOPD, proof of delivery, date stamps, and ICD-10 implementation. NGS staff will also review self-service tools and the latest on the Educational Review Request (ERR) program.
- Breakthrough Strategies for Educating Referral Sources on DME Rules Requirements - Obtaining sufficient clinical documentation and staying abreast of constantly changing regulations is a significant burden on everyone in the care coordination continuum to Medicare beneficiaries. We’ve developed a new presentation aimed at helping HME providers educate their referral sources to improve the efficiencies of processing DME documentation requirements.
The Summer Camp seminar flyer with full schedule and registration information is now available or CLICK HERE! to sign-up easily and securely online. If you have any questions, contact the OAMES office at 614-876-2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.