Last Chance to Register for OAMES Best Educational Event of the Year!
Early-bird registration expires today!
On November 17-18, join your colleagues at the Quest Business Center in for OAMES 35th Annual Meeting & Exhibition. We have a sold-out exhibit hall, we’re rolling ahead of last year’s registration for member companies and we’re tracking daily developments from Capitol Hill on the biggest issue facing providers today – the Medicare expansion of bid rates to non-bid areas. Don’t setback your company’s year-end preparation for 2016 by missing this great conference!
Our national keynote speaker will be Dr. Gary Puckerin, President & CEO, of the National Minority Quality Forum:
- We’re excited to feature a presentation by Dr. Puckrein, lead researcher of the NMQF study which was presented at the American Diabetes Association’s 75th Scientific Sessions earlier this year. He’ll join us to share the outcomes of their research that revealed the harmful impact of the Medicare bidding program on beneficiaries with diabetes including lack of access to care and negative health outcomes. Hear how the study was developed and how it’s gaining attention on Capitol Hill as well as details about a new study on the controversial bidding program that is revealing a very different story than CMS’ narrative that “all is well”.
The conference state keynote speaker will be Director John McCarthy of the Ohio Department of Medicaid:
- We’re honored to have Dir. McCarthy join us with an engaging presentation on Ohio’s efforts to continue to modernize the state’s Medicaid program. The Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured recently released an October 2015 report citing Ohio as a leader in transitioning individuals with mental illness back into community-based living options. A United Cerebral Palsy 2015 reportnow ranks Ohio tenth in the nation in bettering opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, up from 48th in 2007. This news follows coverage Ohio recently received as one of three states highlighted for rebalancing long term services in a national report conducted by Mathematica Policy Research.
The agenda is also loaded with popular industry speakers covering all the breaking news from Capitol Hill on legislative negotiations for bid rate relief and a host of other pressing industry developments on bidding strategies, minimizing Medicare audits, business planning and financial business analysis, data crunching on industry trends and more. Our outstanding line-up of speakers includes:
- Cara Bachenheimer, Senior VP of Government Relations for Invacare; Tom Ryan, President & CEO of the American Association for Homecare; Vanita Curry, ACA Implementation Manager for the Ohio Department of Medicaid; Mark Higley, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs for VGM; Dave Lyman, Director of Alternate Care Programs for VGM; and Kelly Grahovac, Senior Consultant with The van Halem Group, division of VGM Group.
We hope you’ll join us next week for news and insight your company CANNOT afford to miss! Convenient registration links and flyer are below:
- CLICK HERE! to register online
- Click here to see full session details
- Download our printer-friendly hard copy form and fax or email your registration.