Registration Open for OAMES 36th Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Join us in Columbus on November 9-10 for a powerful two days of education and networking with peers and experts to delve into the important HME question…..“Where Do We Go From Here?” The conference is a commanding event combining the OAMES 36th Annual Meeting & Exhibition with the VGM Fall Seminar Series. Just a day after the historic presidential election, join us in Columbus at the Quest Business Center to share ideas, visions, obstructions and solutions to move the HME community forward!
The line-up of talented speakers include:
- Laura Williard – American Association for Homecare’s Senior Director Payer Relations
- Cara Bachenheimer – Invacare’s Senior Vice President Government Affairs
- Dave Hammack, CPA/PFS – William Vaughan Company, Partner & Business Consultant
- Ohio Department of Medicaid, Bureau of Managed Care staff (Invited)
- Tom Hess, Esq. and Stacey Borowicz, Esq. – Dinsmore & Shohl LLC Law Firm
- Robert Markette, Esq. – Hall Render Killian Heath Lyman PC Law Firm
- VGM Group team members Mark Higley, Dave Lyman, Jim Greatorex and John Gallagher
A special thanks to our 2016 exhibitors and sponsors who’ve signed up so far!
Cailor Fleming (Food and Bevereage Sponsor)
Fisher & Paykel
Invacare (Corporate Sponsor)
Lake Court Medical
Miami Luken (providing lanyards)
Pride Mobility Products
PBE – Tranquility
VGM Group (education sponsor)
If you’re interested in exhibiting and/or sponsoring at this year’s event, we have a few spots left! Contact Heidi Moss at the OAMES office for details. We’re selling individual exhibitor tables, sponsorships for a variety of budget options, and advertising options for those who may want the extra exposure or can’t make the event in-person. Display tables are sold on a first-come, first-paid basis. For a detailed vendor prospectus, please click here.
Need overnight accommodations! There are a variety of hotels in the Polaris area that offer special rates if you mention you’re attending an event at the Quest Business Center.
Don’t delay – register today! Important conference information and links below: