Registration Now Open for OAMES Fall Medicaid Training Seminar
Join Us Aug. 23 at Quest Business Center in Columbus, Ohio
It’s almost back-to-school time which means the OAMES Fall Medicaid Training Seminar is around the corner. Join us August 23rd, a bit earlier this year, at Quest Business Center in Columbus for this exceptional day of Medicaid education, a proud OAMES’ tradition with the support and partnership of the Ohio Department of Medicaid and Ohio Association of Health Plans.
These seminars are the only source for Ohio Medicaid DME-specific training and direct interaction with Medicaid staff and the Medicaid managed care plans. OAMES offers these educational meetings twice a year in the spring and fall so don’t miss out gaining the access and insight to everything Medicaid.
The Fall Seminar agenda features the following:
- Industry update on the latest state and national news affecting HME providers;
- Session on OAMES/ODM Medicaid projects including soon-to-be-filed DME rules, managed care discussions and more;
- Presentation by Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) policy staff Mark Rogers for DME update and review of all DME rule drafts and proposed CMNs targeted for Jan 2018 effective date;
- Ombudsmen team from External Business Relations section including Ava Cottrell, Ed Ortopan and Sarah Bivens present an update on Medicaid program initiatives and prior authorization;
- ODM Contract Administration Supervisor Jessica Hughes will provide insight on the state’s managed care program including the agency’s oversight processes and more as well as the latest on the status of the new Managed Medicaid Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) program affecting individuals receiving community and facility-based long-term services;
- Panel presentation with all Medicaid managed care plans covering the following:
- Process and operational consistency issues with managed care and fee-for-service programs
- PA requirements, retro-active issues, waiver /PASSPORT topics
- Claims processing guidelines, use of modifiers, clean claims, working “projects”
- Managed care resources, claims resolution tips, identifying plan contacts
- Managed care policies and coverage criteria
- Breakouts sessions by each Medicaid managed care plan to discuss payer specific issues.
Sign up today to reserve your seat!
Register Now using our secure on-line system, or download the form to mail or fax in your registration. Rates are a bargain for this level of training and access to key professionals working in Ohio’s Medicaid program with discounts for additional attendees. The early-bird registration fees for members are $149 first registrant, $129 second registrant and $89 for the third registrant. Non-members may attend at $199/person. After August 18, registration rates increase by $20 per person.
Questions, contact Heidi Moss at email@example.com or 614-876-2424.