OAMES Best Meeting of the Year Coming Up Next Week in Columbus
Early Registration Rates End Friday, Sept. 29!
It’s almost here! OAMES paramount event of the year brings in the best state and national industry talent to discuss the most pressing topics facing HME professionals today!
The following is a checklist of conference takeaway’s you’ll gain by attending OAMES’ 37th Annual Meeting & Exhibition on Oct 4-5! Simply put, you can’t afford to miss the event that brings you the best information on the most important issues you’re dealing with today!
Critical STATE issue news you can’t get anywhere else:
- Latest on the implementation of all Medicaid HME rules revised for effective date of 1/01/18 including new policy for setting HME rates;
- Insight on the future of Ohio Medicaid managed care benefit (including the hold on the MLTSS program) presented by the Director overseeing its administration;
- Scrutinizing Ohio’s opioid crisis: insight as citizens, employers and healthcare providers;
- Update on the transition of HME licensure/registration from Ohio’s Respiratory Care Board to the Board of Pharmacy effective Jan 2018;
- Analysis on Ohio’s difficult state budget, its results and effects on Medicaid spending.
Insight on NATIONAL developments and effective management:
- Latest on the release of the CMS “Interim Final Rule” that appears poised to positively affect DME Medicare rates;
- Engaging on new contract strategies and payer relationships evolving in HME market (i.e. sole source contracts, Medline/Medicaid managed care approach, etc.);
- Building devoted personnel who are motivated to contribute to your company’s success;
- Managing and leveraging your online presence and company reputation.
Unbeatable NETWORKING in a trendy, convenient location:
- OAMES conference attracts Ohio’s HME leaders: from small to large, independent to system-based and always promises matchless opportunities for peer-to-peer development;
- The exhibit hall has once again SOLD OUT featuring vendors who bring exceptional products and solutions to HME providers;
- This year’s event will be held at the NEW Grand Event Center in Columbus, Ohio (Grandview area west of OSU campus) an exciting and affordable destination!
Not convinced? Here are a few comments from past events:
- “Educational and informative for all attending! Outstanding networking too!”
- “I am impressed with the dynamics, energy and commitment of this group!”
- “Speakers were all exceptional. A ton of good information!”
- “Great job to all who helped put this program together – well organized and enjoyable!”
To see more about all of this year's sessions and review our event schedule, click here.
We hope you’ll join us next week for the best HME conference of the year! If you have any questions about registration or exhibiting, feel free to contact Heidi Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the sessions or featured topics, contact Kam Yuricich at email@example.com