Sign Up to Catch Up! Register for OAMES April 17 “What’s the Buzz” Call
Sponsored by ECS North, Compass Health and Pride Mobility Products
Spring is busy at home and in the office…. WE GET IT! It’s hard to keep up!
To help you focus on your customers and day-to-day office duties without “FOMO! fear of missing out”, OAMES will host a series of monthly calls this spring to keep you up-to-speed on the fast-developing hot topics of the day! These will be affordable one-hour discussions to keep you and your staff plugged in and allow for Q&A discussions to address member issues. We expect most of the information will cover state news, Medicaid and managed care issues, but we’ll also bring in national experts on any Medicare and federal developments.
Registration is now open for the first call scheduled on Wed. April 17, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (This call was moved from April 10.) Register now!
Thank you to our Flagship sponsors for supporting this important outreach and ECS North for hosting the calls staff. The following topics will be discussed:
Medicaid managed care:
- Update on discussions with Ohio Department of Medicaid leadership
- Outlook of the managed care program under the new Administration
- OAMES’ project to identify, track and resolve issues with Medicaid managed care plans
- Medicaid managed care
- State budget
Important registration information:
- Registration cost for member companies is $49/line; non-members are $99/line.
- Companies are encouraged to gather your staff and host the call in your conference room to minimize the number of lines purchased and used by each company.
- Only ONLINE registration is available.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation via email with dial-in instructions.
Hold the dates for future calls! May 8 and June 12 (1:00 pm EDT)