Time Running Out to Register for OAMES April 17 “What’s the Buzz” Call
Sponsored by ECS North, Compass Health and Pride Mobility Products
Don't miss our first call in OAMES What's the Buzz" teleconference series to help you keep up with the many industry issues. These calls are affordable one-hour discussions to keep you and your staff plugged in and allow for Q&A discussions to address member issues.
Registration is open for the first call scheduled on Wed. April 17, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (This call was moved from April 10.) Register now!
The following topics will be discussed:
Medicaid managed care:
- Update on discussions with Ohio Department of Medicaid leadership
- Outlook of the managed care program under the new Administration
- OAMES’ project to identify, track and resolve issues with Medicaid managed care plans
- Medicaid managed care
- State budget
Important registration information:
- Registration cost for member companies is $49/line; non-members are $99/line.
- Companies are encouraged to gather your staff and host the call in your conference room to minimize the number of lines purchased and used by each company.
- Only ONLINE registration is available.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation via email with dial-in instructions.
Hold the dates for future calls! May 8 and June 12 (1:00 pm EDT)