Join Us Oct. 29-30 for OAMES 39th Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Registration Opens Soon! Exhibit Hall Almost Sold Out!
OAMES will proudly host its 39th Annual Meeting & Exhibition on October 29-30 at a new location, the Renaissance Columbus-Westerville-Polaris Hotel near the popular Polaris destination in suburban Columbus.
This year-end event blends the best in education for Ohio’s HME community with great networking for an unbeatable forum to develop strategies and effective partnerships for the coming year. And it’s not all business; we’ll also have some fun with receptions and prizes in the busy exhibit hall!
The conference agenda offers a fantastic line-up of speakers and topics this year including:
- Jim Tassie and Roxanne Richardson from the Ohio Department of Medicaid discussing Ohio’s Medicaid managed care program and contract re-procurement with the plans;
- Laura Williard, VP of Payer Relations for American Association for Homecare and Jeffrey Baird of Brown & Fortunato on payer relations and contracting issues;
- Cara Bachenheimer with Brown & Fortunato on federal legislative, regulatory and Medicare bid program activities;
- Attorneys from Dinsmore & Shohl discussing Ohio’s emerging medical marijuana industry and what it means to employers;
- OAMES government relations advisor Michelle Fitzgibbon on the state issues affecting Ohio’s businesses and healthcare providers;
- Some of your favorite industry speakers covering the hottest topics facing our HME organizations today including Mike Scarsella with Compass, Joey Graham with Prochant, Sarah Hanna with ECS North and more!
Click here for an at-a-glance schedule and watch for registration to launch later this month.
In the meantime, be sure to make your hotel reservation by Oct. 11 to receive the association’s group discount! OAMES’ room block is now open at the Renaissance and the special conference rate is $159 per night. Click here to make your reservation.
Exhibit/Sponsor/Advertiser Information – The OAMES conference features a variety of options for service and product providers that would like to participate in the event. Options include individual exhibitor tables, sponsorships with a pricing schedule accommodate all budgets, advertising and more. Display tables are sold on a first-come, first-paid basis. Don't wait, download our detailed prospectus and sign-up today!
Dates: October 29-30
Facility and Hotel Information: The conference will held be at a great new hotel in the Polaris area, the Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel, located at 409 Altair Parkway, Westerville, OH 43082. Our room block is now open and the special OAMES' room rate is $159 per night.
We hope you’ll join us this fall for the best exposure to Ohio’s leading HME organizations! Watch for more information in the coming weeks about conference registration, the speaker line-up and educational sessions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Heidi Moss at the OAMES office at 614-876-2424 or by email at email@example.com.