Early-Bird Registration Ends Sept. 20 for OAMES Fall Medicaid Training Seminar
Time is running out to sign up for OAMES Fall Medicaid Training Seminar scheduled September 25 at the Quest Business Center in Columbus. We have a packed agenda and hope you can join us!
- OAMES updates on association activities and Ohio Department of Medicaid developments
- Sessions by ODM Non-Institutional Policy Section staff on HME policy projects including the latest on the supply list payment schedule, wheelchair and oxygen CMN revisions, enterals, and more;
- Update from ODM’s Ombudsmen team sharing agency news and resources for providers;
- New session from the Ohio Department of Aging on BCI requirements and program issues;
- Panel session with Ohio’s Medicaid managed care plans discussing global issues facing providers and resources for communications and trouble-shooting;
- Breakout sessions with all of the plans to discuss plan-specific issues. MCPs confirmed to participate include: Aetna Better Health of Ohio, Buckeye Health Plan, CareSource, Molina Healthcare, Paramount Advantage, and United Healthcare Community Plan.
For the seminar schedule, meeting location and other details, download our registration flyer.
Registration information: ** Same registration rates as 2018!
- OAMES member registration rates: $149 (1st rep), $129 (2nd rep), $99 (3rd+ reps)
- Non-member registration rates: $249 (1st rep), $199 (additional reps)
- Early-bird rates expire Sept. 20 and increase $20 per person after that date
Three convenient ways to sign-up:
- Register securely online.
- Fax registration flyer through secure portal to 614-467-2071.
- Print the form and mail with your check to OAMES office at 500 W. Wilson Bridge Rd., Suite 125, Worthington, OH 43085.
Questions? Contact the OAMES office at 614-876-2424 or email email@example.com.