Register Now for OAMES 39th Annual Meeting & Exhibition!
OAMES proudly presents the 39th Annual Meeting & Exhibition on Oct. 29-30 and registration is now open! This is the association’s premier educational event bringing together the leaders of Ohio’s HME provider community for a two-day engagement of learning and networking with industry experts and top vendors.
This year’s theme “The Great Balancing Act” speaks to the challenges and pressures HME providers face handling the day-to-day details of running an efficient, competitive business while maintaining vision and momentum to succeed in the future. This annual conference brings you two days of professional development with the hottest topics, the leading experts ,and unbeatable networking opportunities for an immediate return on your investment that you’ll not want to miss!
We’ll be hosting this year’s event at the Renaissance Columbus-Westerville-Polaris Hotel located at 409 Altair Parkway, Westerville, OH. Our room block is full and rooms at the standard rate are limited. There are hotels located just minutes away at the Polaris exit off of Interstate 71.
The conference speaker line-up includes:
- Laura Williard, American Association for Homecare
- Michelle Fitzgibbon, The Fitzgibbon Group
- Cara Bachenheimer Esq. and Jeffrey Baird Esq., Brown & Fortunato PC
- Jim Tassie, Esq. and Roxanne Richardson, Ohio Department of Medicaid
- Michael Scarsella, Compass Health
- Joey Graham, Prochant
- Sarah Hanna, ECS North
- Jan Hensel Esq. and Daniel Zinsmaster – Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
What you need to know:
- Registration – Sign up today using our secure onine system or download the hard copy form to fax, mail or email your registration to the OAMES office. We’re pleased to offer NO CHANGE on registration rates again this year!
- Accommodations – The OAMES hotel room block has SOLD OUT. To check availability and make a reservation, call the hotel directly at 614-882-6800. There are hotels located just minutes away at the Polaris exit off of Interstate 71.
- Exhibitor? Exhibitor spots are SOLD OUT!
- Questions? If you have any questions about registration or exhibiting, feel free to contact Heidi Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the sessions or featured speakers, contact Kam Yuricich at email@example.com.
No doubt 2020 will be a critical year in the HME industry with changes in Ohio’s Medicaid managed care program through re-procurement and the Medicare bid program through re-bidding. This event is the only source for crucial state AND national information and trends you need to know to succeed in the Ohio market! Sign up today and join us for our best event of the year!