OAMES Nov. 11 Webinar Agenda Updated to Cover Proposed Medicare Rule
AAHomecare's Kim Brummett Joins Program for Latest Analysis
OAMES “Medicare and Competitive Bidding Update” webinar is coming up next week on Nov. 11 and we’re pleased to announce that we have added a BONUS session! Kim Brummett, American Association for Homecare’s VP of Regulatory Affairs, will join us to cover the latest on CMS’ proposed DMEPOS rule released last week.
Updated webinar agenda:
- Jurisdiction B DME MAC update – Denise Winsock, Ohio Community Coach/Provider Relations Senior Analyst. Topics include: myCGS updates, CARES ACT adjustments, Claims Issue Alert, PAs, post pay audits and enteral & parenteral nutrition LCDs;
- Round 2021 news – Elaine Hensley, Chief Liaison, CBIC. Elaine will join us for a few minutes to review Round 2021 program details announced by CMS on 10/27/20;
- Medicare proposed rule analysis – Kim Brummett, AAHomecare’s Vice President of Regulatory Affairs. Kim will breakdown the primary components of the CMS proposed rule impacting DMEPOS reimbursement, coding, product classification, processes for benefit category and payment determinations and more. CMS Fact Sheet available here.
- Wednesday, 11/11/20, at 10-11:30 am Eastern (extended to 90 minutes!)
- Registration is $49 per registrant for members; $89 per registrant for non-members. Rates increase $10 per registrant after 11/07/20.
- Click here to sign-up securely online. Each registrant will receive a confirmation via email with log-in information along with presentations prior to the webinar.
- If you have any registration questions, email Denise in the OAMES office; for any program questions, email Kam at OAMES. Don’t delay – sign up today!