OAMES Announces 2021 Leadership
OAMES annual Board of Directors election has been completed and we’re pleased to report the results!
Congratulations to Rob Blanchet (Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center), Marty Giles (Motion Mobility & Design Inc.) and Tom Powell (Mercy Health Youngstown DME) who were elected to three-year terms on the Board which expire at the end of 2023.
During the Dec. 10th OAMES Board of Directors meeting, the following new officers were appointed to serve two-year terms on the Executive Committee which expire at the end of 2022:
- President - Andy Wilhelm, Advanced Medical Equipment
- Vice President - Anthony LaCute, Seeley Medical
- Treasurer/Secretary - Maura Flanary, Shield HealthCare/Lorraine Surgical Supply
- Past President - Nick Kalogeras, RPh., Central Ohio Specialty Care
Additionally, the OAMES Board made the following appointments:
- Melanie Ewald, Hillrom Respiratory Health, was appointed to fill the Board seat vacated by Ms. Flanary due to her appointment to the Executive Committee;
- Cara Bachenheimer, Brown & Fortunato PC, was appointed as an Ex-Officio Board member;
- Jennifer Sylvester, ACU-Serve, was appointed to one of the two Associate Member Board seats. Kit Shellhouse, ECS North, holds the other position.
CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to our new leaders, veterans and rookies alike, for their dedication to serve OAMES' mission and the members of this great organization!