Ohio Opens 11 Mass COVID-19 Vaccination Sites and Four Mobile Clinics Next Week
Next week, Ohio will open 11 stationary mass vaccination sites and four mobile clinics that will travel throughout specific regions of the state. The stationary mass vaccination sites will be held at:
- The Knights of Columbus, Lima, Ohio
- The Lucas County Rec Center, Maumee, Ohio
- Dayton-Montgomery County Convention Center, Dayton, Ohio
- The Celeste Center, Columbus, Ohio
- The Summit County Fairgrounds, Akron, Ohio
- The site of the former Dillard's at Southern Park Mall, Youngstown, Ohio
- The Cintas Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Wilmington Airpark, Wilmington, Ohio
- Adena Medical Education Center, Chillicothe, Ohio
- Wayne Street Medical Campus, Marietta, Ohio
- Colony Square Mall, Zanesville, Ohio
Additionally, an Ohio Northern University mobile clinic will start next week and travel between Wyandot, Marion, Union, Logan, Crawford and Hardin counties.
The Ohio University Mobile Clinic will travel between Lawrence, Meigs, Vinton, Washington, Morgan and Perry counties.
Additional details about the stationary and mobile clinics are available at coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Appointments can be scheduled by visiting gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov. or by calling 1-833-427-5634 (1-833-4-ASK-ODH). Appointments will be available for Ohioans ages 16 years and older.