This Week's Juris B DME MAC Provider Outreach & Education Programs
Please see the following educational programs being offered by CGS Administrators Program Outreach and Education staff this week:
- Tuesday, June 8, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Surgical Dressings. This webinar will review the coverage criteria and documentation requirements for surgical dressings. (Please note that there will be a LiveLine Plus event on surgical dressings on June 9 as well. See the Calendar of Events to register for the LiveLine Plus if you would like to attend.)
- Tuesday, June 8, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Orthopedic Shoes. This webinar will look at the orthopedic footwear policy, coverage criteria, and documentation requirements. A Q&A session will take place at the end of the presentation.
- Wednesday, June 9, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Surgical Dressings LiveLine Plus. LiveLine Plus events are webinars designed in a more interactive format, allowing for more questions and answers as a follow-up to the regular surgical dressings webinar. Attendees are expected to have attended the regular surgical dressings webinar on June 8 to assure knowledge of the basic policy and coverage criteria prior to attending this event.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2:30 pm ET (1:30 pm CT) – Redeterminations and Reopenings. Join us for a discussion on the differences between Redeterminations and Reopenings, and how to file for both.
- Thursday, June 10, 10:30 am ET (9:30 am CT) – Documentation Requirements Part 2: Orders and CMNs. This webinar reviews the elements for the standard written order for DMEPOS items. We will discuss certificates of medical necessity (CMNs) and DME information forms (DIFs). This is part 2 of 3 in the series.
Check out their Encore Events page, featuring popular recorded webinars available to view at your convenience!