CareSource to Host Provider Orientation Webinar on June 25 for New or Existing Providers
Registration Deadline is June 24 at 4 pm Eastern
The Health Partnerships team is excited to announce a Live Provider Orientation Webinar for all Ohio providers. This live webinar offers an opportunity for provider offices to learn about CareSource and the actions we take with the provider community to improve performance outcomes.
The session will be interactive, informative, and will showcase new portal enhancements, such as: Understanding
Prior Auth Processes and Time Frames, Efficiency in Determining if a Procedure needs a Prior Auth and Real-Time Online Provider Maintenance. The intended audience for this event is for any new or existing provider in CareSource’s network.
- Feature Speaker: Chip Neilson, Associate Vice President, Health Partners “Understanding
the future of CareSource and Ohio Healthcare”
- Who: Ohio providers for Medicaid, Marketplace, MyCare, Medicare Advantage, and DSNP products
- What: Provider Orientation with CareSource
- When: June 25, 2021,12:30pm – 2:00pm EST
- Register: Email Elsa.Arriola@caresource.com
• Please included the following information:
- Subject line: Live Webinar Provider Orientation
- Name of Practice
- Tax ID Number
- Email address for correspondence
- Who will be attending? (Title of those attending)
- Registration Deadline:
• June 24th, 4:00pm EST
• Those who register will receive an email that gives instruction on how to get into the live
webinar for June 25th.
• Register as soon as possible as limited seats are available.
Please note: The first 25 that sign up will receive a CareSource package in the mail!
If you have questions about the meeting or would like to ask questions, please call Provider Services at
1-800-488-0134. As a reminder, we cannot share private health information (PHI) or individual claim
details during this meeting.