CGS Administrators Provider Outreach and Education Topics for the Week
The following are this week's educational programs offered by the Juris B DME MAC Provider Outreach and Education team:
- Wednesday, May 11, 10:30 am ET – Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes. This webinar takes an in-depth look at the coverage criteria and documentation requirements, as well as the roles of certifying physician versus prescribing physician.
- Wednesday, May 11, 2 pm ET – JB & JC Ask the Contractor Teleconference (ACT) New F2F and WOPD Requirements. POE will discuss new orthoses HCPCS now requiring Face-to-Face evaluations, written orders prior to delivery, and prior authorization.
- Thursday, May 12, 10:30 am ET – Medicare 101. Medicare 101 provides an overview of billing DME claims to the Medicare program. It’s a great training tool for new staff and a helpful refresher for industry veterans.
- Thursday, May 12, 2:30 pm ET – Documentation Requirements Part 2: Orders & CMNs. This webinar reviews elements for the standard written order for DMEPOS items. POE will discuss certificates of medical necessity (CMNs) and DME information forms (DIFs). This event is part 2 of 3 in the series.
- Friday, May 13, 10:30 am ET – Manual Wheelchairs. This webinar details the coverage criteria and documentation requirements for the various manual wheelchair bases.
Can’t make it? Check out their Recorded Webinars, available 24/7!