Calling OAMES Associate Members! Exhibit & Sponsor Opportunities Now Available for OAMES 2022 Annual Meeting & Exhibition Nov. 1-2
Sales Open to the Public Mid-August
As a strategic player in the Ohio HME market, OAMES associate members are invaluable! We are looking forward to OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition this fall with two enjoyable days of networking, education and fun and hope you’ll join us!
This year's theme "Don't Call it a Comeback - Great Service Never Stopped" speaks to the invaluable role of the HME community: our providers as well as our business partners in distribution, manufacturing and service. The past two years have been unprecedented and we are leaner, stronger and wiser living through it. The conference is the centerpiece of our partnership to reconnect with industry contacts and develop new ones!
We’re off to a great start with our exhibit hall! We have 18 of the 28 tables pre-sold in OAMES 2022 associate membership packages. We’ve reached out via email to everyone who pre-purchased their table to select their spot but still need to hear from a few of you! If you pre-purchased your table in your 2022 dues/sponsor package earlier this year and haven’t yet picked your table, be sure to email Victoria Fastenau right away to lock in your location!
For associate members who have NOT purchased their exhibit table and/or sponsorship, NOW is the time to sign up before we open sales to the general public the week of August 15.
- Date: Tuesday - Wednesday; November 1-2, 2022
- Location: Renaissance Columbus Westerville-Polaris Hotel
- Host Facility Information: We are returning to our 2021 location located in the popular Polaris area at 409 Altair Parkway, Westerville, OH 43082.
- Hotel Accommodations: The OAMES' room block is now open for the discounted group rate of $167/night at the hotel. Use this link to make your reservation. Cut-off date is October 10.
- Presenters confirmed to-date: Ohio Department of Medicaid Deputy Director Jim Tassie, Laura Williard, American Association for Homecare; Michelle Fitzgibbon, The Fitzgibbon Group; Craig Douglas, VGM Group; Cara Bachenheimer, Brown & Fortunato; and Miriam Lieber, Lieber Consulting. We have more in the works including a panel of Ohio’s seven “Next Generation” managed care plans with the launch of the new program this fall.
- The OAMES conference features a variety of options for service and product vendors to participate in the event including exhibit tables, sponsorships with budget-friendly options and advertising for those unable to attend.
- Display tables are sold on a first-come, first-paid basis with limited availability. We have 28 tables total with 18 pre-sold thus 10 tables remaining.
- Download the detailed prospectus to sign up and grab one of the remaining spots! Click here to view the exhibit hall floor with the latest availability.
If you’re not interested in exhibiting but value the content and networking, you’re welcome to attend the conference as a registrant at the member rate. Registration will open in September so watch for details in the coming weeks.
We hope you’ll join us this fall for the best exposure to Ohio’s leading HME organizations! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Victoria Fastenau or Kam Yuricich in the OAMES office.