Exhibit Hall Filling Up Fast for OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition -- Grab Your Spot Today!
Attendee Registration Will Open Next Month!
OAMES 41st Annual Meeting & Exhibition will be held at the Renaissance Columbus-Polaris Hotel in Westerville, Ohio, on November 1-2 and we’re excited to report on the progress for our biggest and best event of the year!
Check out the updated information below!
- Conference session line-up – We’re finalizing the agenda and will open registration next month. Speakers confirmed to-date include: Laura Williard, American Association for Homecare; Cara Bachenheimer, Esq., Brown & Fortunato; Jay Witter, American Association for Homecare; Craig Douglas, VGM Group; Jim Tassie and Mark Rogers, Ohio Department of Medicaid; Michelle Fitzgibbon, The Fitzgibbon Group; Wayne van Halem, The van Halem Group; a panel featuring the Next Generation Medicaid managed care plans and more. Registration will launch in September.
- Hotel reservations open – The Renaissance has an OAMES “room block” open which ends on 10/10/22. Overnight rooms are available at the discounted rate of $167/night. Click here for the OAMES link and be sure to book your reservation today!
- Exhibit hall spots available – Display tables are sold on a first-come, first-paid basis and there are just a few spots left. OAMES’ conference offers vendors a variety of options to market to Ohio’s HME decision-makers including exhibit tables, sponsorships with a wide range of budget-friendly options, registration to attend as a non-exhibitor and advertising for those not unable to be on-site. Download the detailed prospectus to sign up and grab one of the remaining tables! Click here to view the exhibit hall floor with the latest availability. If you have any questions about exhibiting or sponsoring, please contact Victoria in the OAMES office. We'd love to see you there!
Thank you to the following companies who have signed up as OAMES 2022 conference exhibitors and/or sponsors to-date!
- ACU-Serve – Akron, OH
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care Inc.– Cary, NC
- Cailor Fleming Insurance – Youngstown, OH
- Compass Health – Middleburg Heights, OH
- Cardinal Health at-Home – Twinsburg, OH
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare – Port Washington, NY
- First Quality – McElhattan, PA
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare – Irvine, CA
- GEMCO Medical – Hudson, OH
- Lake Court Medical Supplies – Roseville, MI
- McKesson Medical-Surgical – Richmond, VA
- MK Battery – Anaheim, CA
- Nestlé Healthcare Nutrition Inc. – Port Washington, NY
- OxyGo – Westlake, OH
- Prochant – Charlotte, NC
- Professional Medical Inc. – New Lenox, IL
- Rifton – Rifton, NY
- VGM Group – Waterloo, IA