Don't Miss OAMES Fall Medicaid Webinar on Sept. 22 - Registration is Open!
Submit Topics and Issues for Discussion to OAMES by Sept. 9
OAMES is pleased to continue its collaboration with the Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) offering bi-annual training for HME providers. The fall Medicaid Webinar program is scheduled on Thursday, September 22, 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern, and registration is now open. ODM presenters include Mark Rogers from ODM Bureau of Health Plan Policy, Non-Institutional Section, and Jim Tassie, ODM Deputy Director, who will provide an update on the latest news on the Next Generation managed care program launching this fall.
As we’ve been reporting, the Next Generation of Ohio Medicaid program is being implemented in three stages to avoid disruption and confusion for providers and recipients. Mr. Tassie will explain where we are today and the implementation process this fall. The OhioRISE program for children and youth with behavioral health needs across multiple systems was launched on July 1 as the first stage. Stages 2 and 3 will roll out on Oct. 1 and Dec. 1 respectively.
Topics you want covered?
- If you have any questions or topics you’d like addressed in the webinar, please send that information to OAMES staff Kam Yuricich by 9/09/22 so we can share with ODM staff.
- Registration rates are $79 per line for OAMES members; $99 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, log-in details are unique for each registrant. Registration closes at noon on 9/21/22.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, please email OAMES staff Victoria Fastenau or Kam Yuricich.