Registration Now Open for OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar on March 16
OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar will be held on Thursday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am ET and registration is now open. We are pleased to continue the collaboration with the Ohio Department of Medicaid to bring members timely instruction and information from the state’s Medicaid agency on issues specific for HME providers.
Presenters are Mark Rogers from ODM Bureau of Health Plan Policy, Non-Institutional Section; Michelle Fitzgibbon with The Fitzgibbon Group, OAMES lobbyist; Maura Flanary, OAMES Vice President State Policy Chair; and Kam Yuricich, OAMES executive director.
The agenda includes an update on 20+ DMEPOS rules and summary of changes targeted for 7/01/23 effective date, latest on Ohio FY 24-25 budget to be implemented 7/01/23 including possible rate increases for HME providers, as well as any news on the Medicaid managed care Next Generation program.
Topics you want covered:
- If you have any questions or topics you’d like addressed in the webinar, please send that information to OAMES staff Kam Yuricich by 2/27/23 and we'll make efforts to cover them.
- Registration rates are $79 for OAMES members per line; $99 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- Registration closes at noon the day before the program on 3/15/23.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.