Sign Up Now for OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar on March 16
Agenda Covers Updates on DMEPOS Rules, Codes & Fees; State Budget and Next Generation
OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar will be held on Thursday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am ET -- click here to register. OAMES appreciates the continued collaboration with the Ohio Department of Medicaid to bring members timely instruction and information on the state’s Medicaid program specific for HME providers.
Presenters are Mark Rogers from ODM Bureau of Health Plan Policy, Non-Institutional Section; Michelle Fitzgibbon with The Fitzgibbon Group, OAMES lobbyist; Maura Flanary, OAMES Vice President State Policy Chair; and Kam Yuricich, OAMES executive director.
The agenda includes an update on 20+ DMEPOS rules and summary of changes targeted for 7/01/23 effective date, latest on HB 33, Ohio's FY 24-25 budget to be implemented 7/01/23 including possible rate increases for HME providers, as well as any news on the Medicaid managed care Next Generation program.
- Registration rates are $79 for OAMES members per line; $99 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- Registration closes at noon the day before the program on 3/15/23.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.