Doing Business with Ohio Medicaid? Don't Miss OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar on March 16!
Registration Closes at Noon on March 15
OAMES is hosting the association’s Spring Medicaid Webinar on Thursday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern and we urge members doing business with Ohio Medicaid to join us!
The program will cover the latest on many policy and payment changes coming July 1 for the DMEPOS benefit. Click here for the full list of rules OAMES and ODM have been discussing as part of the agency’s required five-year rule review process. Program speakers include Mark Rogers from ODM Bureau of Health Plan Policy, Non-Institutional Section; Michelle Fitzgibbon with The Fitzgibbon Group, OAMES lobbyist; Maura Flanary, OAMES Vice President State Policy Chair; and Kam Yuricich, OAMES executive director.
- Update on revisions to 20+ DMEPOS rules targeted for 7/01/23 effective date including positive changes in rule 5160-10-01 related to CMNs, enteral coverage and other language revisions as well as the payment schedule appendix;
- Status of HME provider Medicaid payment increases proposed in HB 33, Ohio’s FY 24-25 Operating Budget, and targeted implementation date;
- Latest on the Medicaid Next Generation program, trouble-shooting and resources.
- Register securely online here.
- Rates are $79 for OAMES members per line; $99 for non-members.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information prior to the webinar from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- Registration closes at noon the day before the program on 3/15/23.
- Prior to the webinar, you’ll receive OAMES eBulletin with the presentation slide decks.
- If you have any questions, email OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.
Save the date!
- OAMES Fall Medicaid Webinar is scheduled Thursday, September 14. Be sure to update your calendar and watch for registration details later this summer.