Last Chance to Register for Thursday’s OAMES Spring Medicaid Webinar!
OAMES is hosting the association’s Spring Medicaid Webinar this Thursday, March 16, 10:00 – 11:30 am ET and we urge members doing business with Ohio Medicaid to join us!
The program will cover the latest on policy changes coming July 1 for the DMEPOS benefit. Click here for full list of rules OAMES and ODM have been discussing as part of the agency’s required five-year rule review process. The webinar agenda includes:
- Update on revisions to 20+ DMEPOS rules targeted for 7/01/23 effective date including positive changes in rule 5160-10-01 related to CMNs, enteral coverage and other language revisions as well as the payment schedule appendix;
- Discuss next batch of DMEPOS under review for targeted 1/01/24 effective date;
- Review status of HME provider Medicaid payment increases proposed in HB 33, Ohio’s FY 24-25 operating budget, and targeted implementation date;
- Latest on the Medicaid Next Generation program, trouble-shooting and resources.
Program speakers include Mark Rogers from ODM Bureau of Health Plan Policy, Non-Institutional Section; Michelle Fitzgibbon with The Fitzgibbon Group, OAMES lobbyist; Maura Flanary, OAMES Vice President State Policy Chair; and Kam Yuricich, OAMES executive director.
NOT REGISTERED? Sign-up by NOON TOMORROW!
- Registration rates are $79 for OAMES members per line; $99 for non-members.
- Click HERE to securely register online.
- Each registrant will receive an email with log-in information soon after registering from OAMES staff member Nichole Glenn – do not share, this is unique for each registrant.
- NEW! If you're signed up for the webinar, you'll not receive an ebulletin with the webinar slide deck prior to the program as previously noted. Instead the presentation material will be posted in the GotoWebinar platform for download during the webinar and distributed after including any additional resource material discussed.
If you have any questions about the program or registration, reach out to OAMES executive director Kam Yuricich.