Homecare Champion Nominees Exemplify Industry Excellence
OAMES Executive Director Kam Yuricich Among Finalists Selected
Thank you to all who submitted nominations for the Van Miller Homecare Champion Award. This prestigious industry award recognizes an AAHomecare member with a longstanding record of service in the industry.
We are proud to introduce the four outstanding candidates nominated by industry peers:
- Zach Gantt, RRT, FAARC, President & CEO of Encore Healthcare
- Kam Yuricich, Executive Director of OAMES and Great Lakes Home Medical Services Association
- Rose Schafhauser, Executive Director of MAMES and SWMESA
- Lynette Morris, President of Direct Medical
You can read about the exceptional contributions to the HME profession of each candidate as submitted by their peers here. Their passion, commitment, and expertise are evident and each has made an impact on the people they serve with.
The AAHomecare selection committee includes:
- Bill Guidetti, Chairman of AAHomecare Board of Directors
- Josh Marx, Chairman Elect of AAHomecare Board of Directors
- Steve Ackerman, 2021 Van Miller Homecare Champion
- Mike Kloos, AAHomecare Executive Committee
- Tom Ryan, President & CEO of AAHomecare
We invite you to join us at the Stand Up for Homecare reception on March 29 from 5:30 -7:00 PM at Medtrade as we honor these strong nominees and recognize the winner.