One Week Countdown to OAMES Annual Meeting! Early-Bird Extended through TOMORROW!
Here are FOUR reasons why you need to get out from behind your desk and come to Columbus next week for the OAMES Annual Meeting & Exhibition on Nov. 18-19!
- Renew your excitement about the work you do. We get it - it’s challenging, too many government issues and too little time – but the work is still rewarding and the future promising if you work smart, get informed and stay ahead of the changes!
- Learn industry trends and apply them to your own work. We have compelling subject matter and top-notch conference speakers that augment your knowledge base and gives you something valuable to bring back to your organization. The conference experience is an asset!
- Evaluate vendors. Get connected and educated on the latest and greatest products and services. You may find new tools that could provide a solution to the thorny industry problems facing your company or rediscover relationships that spark new ideas and market strategies.
- Get out of Dodge and just have fun. Then there’s the fun factor. While this reason may not be at the top of the list for the boss or client, think of the fun factor as an investment in your own health and well-being. There’s a lot to be said for getting away from your day-to-day work life.
For those who’ve procrastinated (and we know who you are!), we’ve extended the early-bird rates for 24 hours! Sign up by close of business tomorrow Nov. 13 to save!
Conference details at a glance:
What: OAMES 34th Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Where: Quest Business Center – Columbus, Ohio
When: November 18-19, 2014
How: Register via two easy options
CLICK HERE! to register online – secure and fast
Download hard copy form – to mail or fax
Sessions: Descriptions here
CEUs: 9.25 hours of CEU credit available for ORCB HME license
Hotels: Two adjacent properties
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/Polaris - 614-885-8400
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris - 614-568-0770
Questions: Contact Heidi or Kam at the OAMES office at 614-876-2424.