Featuring the VGM Fall Seminar Series on Day 2!
Searching for answers and insight as you make strategic decisions for your company in 2017? Join the most influential group of Ohio’s HME business leaders and industry vendors at OAMES' 36th Annual Meeting & Exhibition titled “Where Do We Go From Here?” on November 9-10! Just a day after the historic presidential election, join us in Columbus at the Quest Business Center to share ideas, visions, obstructions and solutions to move the HME community forward!
The OAMES annual event draws top decision-makers of Ohio’s HME companies and national industry experts and consultants. It offers unbeatable education and invaluable networking with the best minds in the HME business!
Some of the great speakers in this year’s line-up include:
- Laura Williard, AAHomecare’s Senior Director Payer Relations;
- Cara Bachenheimer, Invacare’s Senior Vice President Government Affairs;
- Dave Hammack, CPA/PFS, Partner with Ohio-based William Vaughan Company;
- We'll have a comprehensive update on numerous Medicaid projects including DME rule revisions for 2017, managed care developments and reimbursement proposals for the State's 2017-2018 budget by ODM staff and OAMES leaders;
- We're hosting legal break-out sessions to focus on specific contracting and HIPAA issues.
- OAMES is once again collaborating with VGM hosting day two as part of their exceptional Fall Seminar Series which features an outstanding line-up of some of the industry’s top speakers including Mark Higley, Dave Lyman, and Jim Greatorex of the VGM Group.
Download full session details here.
Early Registration Rates End November 4!
Book Your Hotel Room - OAMES Block Expires Oct 10!
Article by MiraVista,LLC
October 31 - November 3, 2016
November 9-10, 2016
Quest Business Center - Columbus, Ohio
December 8, 2016